- I primarily utilize Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in the treatment of psychological difficulties, though I integrate elements of other treatment orientations as well (e.g., humanistic, psychodynamic, play therapy).
- I work with children, teens, adults, parents, and families.
- Individual therapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- Parent-child therapy (children 0-7 years old)
- Parent sessions as needed (children and adolescents)
- Group therapy (teens and adults with OCD)
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy via Skype or telephone for teens and adults with OCD who do not have access to OCD specialists near their home
Additional Information (including Policies)
- Sessions are typically weekly and are scheduled for 45 or 60 minutes, depending on the type of session
- I do not accept insurance (I provide you with a receipt for services, and you can submit this receipt to insurance if you have out-of-network benefits.)
- Please contact me for rates
- Must attend at least 75% of weekly appointments
- 48-hour cancelation policy (unless illness or emergency)